Click to call 602-254-8880 24/7 Click Here for Free Consultation

Request for Reconciliation

If one of the spouses truly believes that a marriage can be saved, they can petition a court in Arizona to order marriage counseling. This is called a “Request for Reconciliation.” If a judge signs this order, it will suspend the Dissolution Proceedings for up to 120 days while they look into whether reconciliation can likely occur. This should be able time to decide whether or not you will proceed with the divorce.

Contact us or call The Cantor Law Group at (602)254-8880 immediately for a free initial consultation designed to provide helpful information regarding a “Request for Reconciliation” as it applies to your individual situation.

Click Here for Free ConsultationComparison Questions to Ask when Hiring a Lawyer


10.0 Superb Rating

AV-Highest Rated
Preeminent Lawyers


Super Lawyer
Southwest Super Lawyers®

Top 10 Attorney
National Academy of
Family Law Attorneys

Top 100 Lawyer
American Society of
Legal Advocates

Client Satisfaction Award
American Institute of
Family Law Attorneys

Lifetime Charter Member
Best Attorneys of America

American Association
for Justice

Charter Member
Trial Masters

Sustaining Member
Arizona's Finest Lawyers

Top Valley Lawyer
North Valley Magazine

Member Since 1989
American Bar Association

Sustaining Member
Arizona Trial
Lawyers Association